Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kylie Minogue in May's UK Elle

Photobucket
Two words: Fetus Face. This bitch right here is 40 years old, yet has fewer wrinkles than most babies I have met. In fact, I'm sure M.I.A.'s month old baby looks like a newborn Benjamin Button compared to this Frozen Fetus Face. It's just not natural to look like Kim Catrall in Mannequin before she comes to life. Honestly I cannot express how sick I am of seeing these overprivileged, rich women injecting their faces with disease. It's just such a kick in the teeth to people that have had or died from botulism! I mean I don't want to be Debbie Downer or anything, but did you know the death rate from botulism was 70% in the early 1900's? And now look at what we've become. A culture so obsessed with youth that we are shooting ourselves up with shit that has killed people. Pretty soon you're going to hear thirteen year olds telling their friends "I'm thinking about dipping my face in cancer because I heard it keeps the old at bay." That may sound harsh, but really, can you imagine telling someone in 1912 that you're going to paralyze your face? They would slap you in the retina and I would not blame them.
Anyway, here's Fetus Face Kylie looking no better by botox in the may issue of UK Elle. Aging disgracefully.



3 comments:

Jesiah said...

Haha! I wonder how she stays so young...isnt she like 50? Ne who i love your blog, your hilarious!

Mrs. M. said...

Thank you so much!

Celeste Bee said...

She can be whatever age she can be and still be fabulous. Coz she is Kylie.
At least she admits to botox.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet