Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Hits Up EHarmony


Lindsay Lohan. She has the magical ability to annoy the crap out of you with all her break up, make up and get locked up drama. She talks incessantly about her personal life and how she is sorry for all the mistakes she's made until you just want to slap her like you're her momma, put her on restriction, and temporarily super glue her mouth shut. But then. Oh yes, but then she does something cute, charming, and funny that instantly makes you revaluate why you were peeved with her. So is the case with LiLo and this mock EHarmony advertisement for Funny or Die. The moment she began speaking I was anamored with her, and forgave all her tresspasses (both literal and figuratively speaking). Don't worry-no matter how sick you think you are of seeing Linds, you'll turn to mush when you hear her say "And to put all those rumors to rest I am not broke. I actually have over $400 in the bank and 20,000 Marlboro miles which I'm really proud of." Oh Linds, I don't know how to love you, but you make it so, so difficult to dislike you. *Swoon* she's adorable.

2 comments:

Ursula said...

lmao. that is funny. I like how she just talks about all these things like its nothing. Well, I guess to her its nothing. lol.

Emily said...

I too always find it very hard not to dislike her. Just when I think I've had enough of her she does something like this. This was hilarious, I love how she doesn't take herself TOO seriously, at least she can laugh at herself. Ever since her first rehab stint I've been hoping and hoping that she picks her life back up. So hopefully now that she's done with the Troll it will finally happen.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet