Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mischa Barton Looks C...C...Cute

Photobucket
What I am about to say not only pains me to my very core, it makes me physically nauseous and causes me to question the core values that shape me. Mischa Barton actually looks pretty good. The actr...mod...er...lady type person busted out some major style earlier this week both at Coachella and at the Ri2k & Nica press day event. I love the way she threw everything together with these outfits. It's all very haphazard and nonchalant but you know she spent at least 2 hours in the mirror mixing and matching stuff just to look this chicly disheveled. But hey, I ain't mad at her. For once.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I really REALLY love her first look. But I still can't stand her haha

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet