Monday, April 13, 2009

Peaches' "Talk to Me" Video


One of my all time favorite artists in the history of the universe, Peaches, isn't set to debut her latest album "I Feel Cream" until May 5th. However the video for the record's first single "Talk to Me" has just been released! It clearly had a bigger budget than most of her other videos (such as "Fuck the Pain Away" which is still an amazing video that you should definitely check out), but maintains it's risky, sexual edge that Peaches is known for. In fact, it sort of reminds me of her video for "Downtown" from "Impeach my Bush". Basically I love it to pieces, and Peaches is hotter at 40 than she has ever been. All hail!
Oh, and just for fun, "Fuck the Pain Away". Because this video never fails to make me giggle.

1 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Smokin!
More evidence that 40 is hotter than shit!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet