Saturday, April 4, 2009

Please Vote Slacker Chic for the Blogger's Choice Awards

Photobucket
Good morning angels! You all know there is nothing I love more than getting up and gathering the best gossip and fashion news this side of Neptune for you all. Currently Slacker Chic is up for nomination in 3 categories for the Blogger's Choice Awards: Best Pop Culture Blog, Best Entertainment Blog and Best Gossip blog, and I would love to have your support in helping this little blog that could compete with the gossip titans. All you have to do is click on the badges below to vote. So simple, so easy! Thanks in advance. Not only for voting, but for taking time out of your life to read this site. You all are the hottest readers a girl could ask for.
My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Gossip Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet