Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Roxanne, You Don't Have to Put on the Red Light

Photobucket
What is this? What IS this??? A joke of some sort? If so I do not get it. Not even a little. Anna Faris is one of the most adorable comedians in Hollywood, therefore I cannot figure out why she insists on dressing like a bored ass Rock of Love contestant whose wardrobe is filled with shit even Frederick's of Hollywood would deem too trampy. For God's sake you are at a Hollywood premiere, not entertaining Charlie Sheen. I mean I love this girl and all, but she's a half step away from flashing her lady bits on Sunset Boulevard and getting matching mug shots with the Sham Wow dude. It's become difficult to take her seriously anymore. I don't know whether to throw dollar bills at her or ask why people in her profession don't like to be kissed on the mouth.
Anyway here's Lady of the Night along with a semishaggable Seth Rogan, his lady friend, and some chick named Kali Hawk who I've never heard of but looks wicked cute. Anna Faris should take some notes.

2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Oh shit, Ana, no! I'm saying Frederick's of Hollywood moomoo.

wowgoldworld said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet