Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sessy Can I???

Photobucket
Eminem is pretty hot here, right? I mean, it's not just me is it? Please don't tell me it's only me. It's just...well, there's something about a boy that's slightly psychologically damaged that makes a girl want to be a hero. Call it our mothering instincts, or call it an overload of pheromones, but something about this blabby bitch is sort of sessy. You kind of want to take him into your bosom and be all "There, there. I'll make stuff all better." Ugh. I hate myself for even saying that. Anyway, here's some pics of Eminem dressed as the Punisher for the latest issue of XXL. I bet that kinky bitch loves to play dress up. Probably not as much as Freaky Bitch Bale, but still. He strikes me as the type.

3 comments:

Emily said...

He looks very animated or CGI'ed in these photos. I could totally see him in a video game.

Suburbia Steph said...

Wow...he doesn't look nearly as douchey with the dark hair! I like it! I loves me some Eminem! He cracks my shit up!

Mrs. M. said...

yeah it was definitely time to ditch the bleach blonde. too 2000.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet