Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Black Jesus, White Jesus and Mormon Jesus Walk into a Recording Studio...

Photobucket
Ok so I'm not even going to get into the complexities of this obviously bizarre photograph of Kanye West, Jared Leto (aka Kurt Cobain incarnate) and Brandon Flowers hanging out at the recording studio. All I'm going to ask is if you had to do one of these three, which would it be? And lesbianism is not an option. Unfortunately. Me, I'd have to go with the Mormon. Because well, I like the innocent type, deer in the headlight. Or maybe that's Peaches. Either way I'd rather teach a bitch a few tricks than have to put up with a narcissistic asshole that thinks he knows it all any damn day of the week.

3 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Kanye = NO WAY!

Jared Leto = he looks like his junk is probably sticky & icky like he never cleans himself...besides, I don't think I could get into a dude that has roots!

So, that means I'd have to go with the other guy....and I don't have a clue who he is! Maybe it's better that way.

Mrs. M. said...

Mormon boy fronts The Killers. And you are so right Steph-you just know the Leto does not bathe himself. I'm pretty sure he thinks being dirty and smelly makes him look all artsy and shit.

Suburbia Steph said...

The Killers!!??!?! Then, hellz yeah!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet