Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some Staturday Adorableness

Photobucket
I am a total cynical sally, but even I cannot help but succumb to the overwhelming cuteness that is Nicole Richie and Joel Madden. Richie quite possibly could be the most adorable pregnant woman ever. She wears it so well. As for Joel, I'm not a fan but even I must admit that he looks ai'it here. Definitely channeling Johnny Knoxville which I love. Don't you just want to get them a Polly Pocket compact the size of a diaphragm where they can be adorable in a fully furnished 4 inch by 4 inch home? I know I do. Anyway, here's the expecting couple looking ridicudorable at the Esprit Santa Monica Grand Opening. And yes, Esprit is still in business. Who knew?!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet