Friday, April 17, 2009

These Motherfuckers Look Familiar...

Photobucket
Wait just a cotton picken minute. These three ladydudes look awwwwwwfully familiar. Not only are the triplets members of the Sweedish band “Snake of Eden”, but they were hand picked by Lady GaGa to star in her new music video. But wait, I could swear I've seen them somewhere else. Oh that's right. Their asses are vying for the pretend love and silicone affections of Daisy de la Hoya in the upcoming Vh1 reality show Daisy of Love! How suspect! Now I'm sure that this is not a ploy in the least to garner attention for their overseas band. Nooooo. Of course not. I'm sure that all three of them are genuinely head over hairspray for whatsherface. After all, no one has ever, ever, ever used a reality dating show as a platform for exposure. NEVER! Their feelings for Daisy are probably about as sincere as Lady G's synthetic hair. However if you ask me, they would be better off dating that ladydude from Tokio Hotel. They could share clothes, hair product, skinny pants, and endless giggles over pastry puffs and Sailor Moon reruns.
Their DOL pics

5 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

I was thinking they looked like an 80's version of Culture Club's Boy George

Mrs. M. said...

ikr. some looks were never meant to be replicated. this=one of those times.

Jessica said...

Wow! Haha.

I listed you for an award on my page.:) Love your blog!

Suburbia Steph said...

Yeah, I thought it was a pic of some hair band from the 80's!

And DAMN that Poker Face song! Now that I just saw Ms. Gaga ~ I've got it goin' thru my head.

P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poker face....

Mrs. M. said...

thanks jessica! That was really sweet of you!!!
and can you believe i have never heard that poker face song? Or any of Lady G's stuff for that matter. me and a couple of people in zimbabwe are prob the only ones in the world who have managed to avoid her.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet