Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two Words: Blue Steel

Photobucket
I've never been the type of girl to sugarcoat things simply to appease someone. And I sure as shit am not going to start now. This whole editorial of Eric Bana in May's Details is pure crap. Boring as hell. You can be as pretty as the day is long, but if you are nothing but empty pastures and dead behind the eyes, pretty will only get you so far. For God's sake this bitch has the same expression in every picture. And it's not even a good expression. It's a lights are on but no one is home type of expression. In fact if you were to tell me this was the Madame Tusso's version of Eric Bana, I would not hesitate to believe you. I'm sorry, but this whole thing is suffering from a little sickness I like to call EpicFailItis.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Hey now, Mrs. M...don't make Hulk angry!

Mrs. M. said...

lol i thought edward norton made a much better hulk.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet