Thursday, April 2, 2009

Werk!

Photobucket
If someone knows what store I can find giant, sparkly, lifesized champagne bottles to bathe in, by all means, share the knowledge because I really think I need one in my life. Even if you could point me in the correct direction, that would be enough. Otherwise I wouldn't even know where to begin my search. Last time I checked we didn't have any "Champs Baths R Us" in the continental U.S. Is this something I can special order or do I need to just ransack Home Depot, Michael's and Clay Aiken's trash can?
Anyway, here are some stunning pics of the notorious Dita Von Teese performing her striptease act at the Triple Door in Seattle, Washington on Wednesday. Flawless as uz. Although I must ask, have you ever been at a club and hugged a candy kid that was doused in glitter, only to find yourself covered in that shit for weeks? Like no matter how many showers you take, you still find glitter everywhere like the damn needles off a Christmas tree? Yeah, I bet Dita is like that. If you even look in her direction you're guaranteed to be picking sparkle dust out of your ass for months to come.




0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet