Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who Cares?

Photobucket
OMG you guys. Kim Kardashian has cellulite and she just doesn't give a shit. And she wants you to know how much she doesn't give a shit by talking about it over and over and over and over and under and back over again. I don't know about you but I wish she would just shut her pie hole. Besides, if she loved her damn cellulite so much why did she have it sucked off on that damn show of hers? That would be like me going on and on about how much I love looking like an albino 12 year old and then going and getting a Lindsay sized tan. And if I were her I'd be less worried about my cellulite and more worried about the fact that my brain is filled with moth balls and tumbleweeds. But I digress. Anyway here's the interview Life & Style did with the Kardashian. Trust me, it's good for a giggle.
L&S: Why does everyone attack your size?
Kim: I really don't know. If there's a picture that's not perfect, where I have cellulite, then people say I'm big. I'm built a certain way, and you just can't change the way you're built. People attack my true size, but the reality is that I look bigger on TV [on her E! show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians]. In Hollywood, people are used to stick-skinny women, and that's never going to be me. Growing up, I'd look at skinny models and feel like I looked different. But my parents always told us to be proud of who we are. When I was younger I was uncomfortable, but as I grew up, I grew into it.
L&S: People don't believe you're a size 2. Why not?
Kim: I don't think people get how petite I am because I'm so curvy. I'm small and curvy. The No. 1 thing people ask when they meet me is, "Did you lose weight?"
L&S: What are your actual measurements?
Kim: I'm 35-26-40. My dress size is a 4 or a 2/4. I wear a size 4 skirt and size 27 jeans.
L&S: Do you ever feel violated by the comments on your body?
Kim: Sometimes I do. On the red carpet, the paparazzi scream for me to turn around because they just want butt shots. People feel so free to talk about my butt, and it's not comfortable. Girls come up to me and grab my butt, or if I'm doing a TV interview, people ask on camera to squeeze my butt. It's uncomfortable. I'm like, "Let's move on. Everyone's got a butt, why do you care about mine?"
L&S: Why are you so open about your body? You even had a cellulite treatment on your show.
Kim: I'm so tired of people pretending they're perfect and covering up things when in reality we are who and what we are. You can try to improve that, but the reality is, nobody's perfect.
L&S: How do you feel when people say you've inspired them?
Kim: I love it when people say I've inspired them to love their bodies and embrace who they are. It's so satisfying to know my message is getting across.

5 comments:

Sasha said...

lol at "butt shots"...
what an idiot.......

Scandalous Housewife said...

A size 2-4 my ass! (Pardon the pun)

Mrs. M. said...

"All they want is butt shots!" says the chick who did Playboy.
And you are right Scandy. I'm not sure what system of measure she's using, but there is no way in hell she has a 26 inch waist.

B s C said...

$mile 4 U, nice blog

Blue said...

$mile 4 U, nice posting

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet