Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Better Werk, Dammit.

Photobucket
The drag queen inside of me is having a total sensory overload right at this moment. Just look at how our favorite little hobo Daisy Buchanan (also known as Mary Kate Olsen) turned her shit out at the Matthew Williamson for H&M Launch party last night. Girl's got my finger wagging and my head doing figure eights. This shit is as ferocious as a damn jungle cat with rabies on a hot July day chasing a leaf that looks like a deer because the disease has his brain all whacked out. In fact I love this look so much I might start stomping my feet, clapping my hands and singing "God Put a Rainbow in the Sky." Hallelujah.


2 comments:

ChicChickory said...

Love that bag!

sandra said...

actually...I like this outfit. bag, not so much

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet