Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoe Saldana in May's Giant Magazine

Photobucket
I bet you take one look at these photos of Zoe Saldana and ask "Where do I know her from?!?" Girlfriend has been mad busy making endless flicks over the years, as is probably one of the most recognizable young actresses in Hollywood. However, due to her amazing ability to stay out of the rags, out of the clubs, and for the most part, out of the public eye, her face and name are probably most associated with comments like "Oh hey it's that girl!" And according to Ms. Zoe, that's just fine with her. Between 2004 and 2008, she appeared in nine indies, including Haven, Premium and Blackout. “I picked roles that reflected the everyday life I experienced.” she says. “I don’t want to be a small fish in a big pond-I’d much rather be a big fish in my own little pond.” With logic that poetic, who can argue?
As far as these pics go, I really like them. In fact, they remind me of Madonna's "Blame it on Rio" spread for W, except softer and sexier. She looks great. Except for those damn fingerless gloves. Stop trying to make the fingerless gloves happen! This is not Thriller, Thriller night. And they certainly won't save you from the beast about to strike so ditch those fug ass things in the nearest trash can and let's wrap that shit up shall we?


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet