Friday, April 3, 2009

Zooey Deschanel = Not Katy Perry

Photobucket
Zooey Deschanel wants you to know that despite looking similar in the face, she is not Katy Perry. People have been getting the actress and the singer mixed up ever since Perry burst onto the scene, and Zooey says she's not going to take it-no, she aint gonna take it-she's not going to take it anymorrrre. "It's a little bit annoying, to be totally blunt." says Zooey. "The only similarity that we have is that we look a little bit alike," she laughed. "I have met her before. She seems like a nice person. I'm happy that she's famous enough now that she's not going out and being mistaken for me." What Mz. Deschanel finds particularly obnoxious are the reports that she's been seen downing liquor and partying up at Hollywood hotspots when in fact, she says her life could not be more different. "I used to get, 'I heard you were out at such-and-such club drinking whiskey!' [when] I was at home watching TV," Deschanel said. "I think we lead very different lives. At some point I feel like this will stop being a thing. I like the way my life goes. It's sort of strange to be associated with someone that's doing such different stuff than me. It's weird."
I'll tell you what might settle this: if Zooey put on a banana suit and took a weekend to blow through the town, hiring hookers, getting in bar brawls, stealing all the city trash cans, knocking over liquor stores, and maybe scoring some blow from Pat O'Brien. At every stop she could just say "Well, that's just how I, Katy Perry, roll. And don't you forget it. Because I'm Katy Perry. Katy-with a Y-Perry. And by the way, Zooey Deschanel is the most brilliant, beautiful actress ever who should get an Oscar. By that is just my-Katy Perry's-opinion. " Perhaps then maybe KatywithaYPerry will start to think twice before she contines tarnishing the blemish-free rep of the goddess of indie, Zooey Deschanel.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet