Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol Contestants Are Ungrateful and Should Be Slapped

Photobucket
We have a two for one deal today in "Shut your mouth, bitch" news. First up is American Idol whore hopeful Katrina Darrell aka bikini girl slamming Kara DioGuardi for, of all things, stripping down to her bikini on the AI finale. "I think that [Kara] is a songwriter who wants to be an artist," Darrell said, "she just made herself look stupid." Says the ho with fake tits that prances around in a bikini because she has no other means by which to get attention. When asked what the difference was between herself and DioGuardi (I'm assuming other than talent and a fat bank account) slutty von useless said "I'm not 50 years old and I spray tan."
Um, first of all, shut your mouth bitch. The only reason anyone knows who the hell you are is because of American Idol. Second, I wouldn't go throwing stones at someone 20 years your senior that has a way better body than your sad little tequila and sperm filled bloated belly. Go back to blowing frat douches for a case of Miller High Life. Third, I wouldn't go bragging about your delicate radioactive skin. In another five years you're going to look like a busted ass South Floridian retiree that bares an uncanny resemblance to Magda from "There's Something About Mary".
Moving right along to another bitcherific (allbeit talented) AI castoff, Mr. Clay Aiken. Clay took a catty swipe at fellow gay Adam Lambert, saying that he could not be happier that Lambert lost. "Now that it's all over," says Clay "and for the record.... I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year. I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing "Ring of Fire" and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him. Granted, I never saw another performance (and many folks who I trust said that he was great) but I can't imagine I would have enjoyed it. Just not my cup of tea at all. To each his own. I never saw Kris sing on the show, but whether he was good or not is really relative. It's usually a matter of taste, right? But Idol is not always a matter of musical taste only. It's about the person you like. From what little I saw, Kris seemed likable. (That's not to say that Adam isn't just as likable as anyone.. maybe more so... I don't know) When Ruben and I were standing next to each other every night (many years ago) you had two equally talented, equally unlikely, equally unpolished contestants.... so it really was a matter of taste as to who was voted for. While some may argue that one of us was hyped more than the other, I don't feel that was the case. However, this year, there was an obvious bias. Not even having watched the show, I can tell you that I was WELL aware of the bias from the judges as to who should win. In my opinion, that is awfully unattractive. I don't think I am alone
In my opinion, it all often comes down to that last night of voting. Until the finale, folks are voting for the contestant that they want to see continue. But, I believe that on that last night, the dynamic changes. No longer forced to choose one person that they want to see win, the audience can effectively vote AGAINST the person that they don't want to see win. In the case of season two this might have happened. There may have been some folks who voted for myself or Ruben because they didn't like the other of us. I was the nerdy little girly boy who some didn't want to see win, so they may have voted for Ruben. I don't know. .. But again, I feel that Ruben and I were fairly matched. We both had our detractors and negatives, but I feel we were both very worthy of being on that stage in that moment, and either of us would have been worthy of winning. The show was different then, and folks made it in seasons 1-3 because they were "real" people who happened to sing/entertain well. But, somewhere along the way, AI stopped being about real people."
Wait a minute...is he trying to tell us that Adam Lambert is not a real person? As in alien?!? Or a hologram? Or a figment of our imaginations? And what is this business of voting for who you don't want to see win? Doesn't that seem a little purposeless to anyone else? I mean, say I voted against Adam Lambert-that doesn't mean I'm going to buy Kris Allen's crappy cds. Does no one else see the pointlessness in that?

7 comments:

Future Man said...

You inspire me!!! At least when you drop lines like this:...sad little tequila and sperm filled bloated belly. LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you want me to Bash Katrina, but I'm not. People love to bash Katrina because she auditioned in a bikini and basically didn't have the best attitude. BUT what I find amusing is that Katrina has a better voice than most will admit. She's no where near good enough to be in the finale, or 1/2 way through, but she showed enough promise that she could have been an early contender. I don't judge singing on bikini's or bad attitudes. I can at least admit she had a voice. But it's funny to see other females reaction to her and say she can't sing at all, because they are jealous of her body. Then in the next sentence deny they are jealous and say they just hate her attitude.

But if you think back, it was Kara who was attacking Katrina. Instead of focusing on Katrina, why not stop for a minute and look at Kara. She is supposed to be a professional songwriter and judge. What on earth was she thinking to feel the need to show her she was better? It made Kara look like a 14 year old girl in a cat fight.

And we all think Katrina is a bimbo a superficial personality, BUT Katrina is RIGHT about Kara. She did look stupid to do all of that.

Now they invited Katrina to the finale. So I figured every thing was staged up to the end. IF Kara really surprised Katrina by coming out in a bikini then Kara iis an absolute IDIOT! WHy? I was just starting to forgive her for being so immature. And you say she should be allowed to because Katrina did. Well that's stupid because it's not that she came out in a bikini. It's that she fooled her and tried to embarrass her. What Kara did was so childish, I was convinced it was all an act. If it's real she sucks.

Now I think part of it was staged, but some was a surprise and done to be funny, but at the same time make Katrina feel bad. As much as people want to attack Katrina, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

I'm not worried at all about Katrina, because she's a goner. What worries me is Kara. She is supposed to be a judge on the show and instead she's a jealous bitch. I will also add that early in the season a girl was a fan of hers and brought her scrap book up to show her. When the girl left, Kara muttered, "If she is a fan of mine, what does that say about me?"

I could go on and on. Kara, to me at least, Kara really does look stupid. And Katrina is correct this time.

Anonymous said...

I'll also add that they turned Kara's microphone up loud and Katrina's down very low in order to make Kara sound like she had a great voice. Have a DVR? Check it out because you can tell when Katrina sings the 2nd time her voice is much more quiet than the 1st time. And no I don't think Katrina sounded great, but Kara did NOT sound great either. She just sounded louder and it revealed many flaws in her voice.

She should stick to song writing..

OOOPS.. Never mind after hearing that horrible finale song that was poorly organized, had poor melody and competing parts that made it a confusing mess. Please don't think I really like Katrina. I don't care. I just am keeping this real here.

Trudy said...

I can see that people would vote against what they dislike than the other way. People love focusing on the negative, I mean look at this blog? And I believe the comment about Adam isn't that he's not a real person in the obvious sense but he has performed on stage and is already a veteran performer. Much too polished to have just been plucked from the streets. The charm of the show originally was that these kids were "green", it was much more fun to watch the growth.

Future Man said...

Anonymous? You also need to get a life. Holy crap!!

EthnDnsMom said...

Thank you for at least printing Clay's blog in it's entirety. Clay did not 'slam' Adam. he said he wasn't his cup of tea and didn't like Ring of Fire at all and added-to each his own. A lot of people had a very strong reaction to that performance. Clay wasn't asking any one to agreew ith him or debate with him. It was just his opinion made in a forum where he probably felt it was safe to do so.
Clay's blog said to me that he, as well as many others seem dis-satisfied with the direction AI has taken toward allowing more professional contestants and the 'pimping' of one contestant over another.
I do think Adam should have won and I'm glad Idol gave him a global platform to showcase his immense talent. The show did for him what no agent or publicist could have done on that big a scale.

Anonymous said...

I swear this is the FUNNIEST thing I've read in a while. I fell out over your description of that dumb idiot bikini girl ho, Katrina.

I couldn't have described her any better myself. Hilarious!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet