Monday, May 4, 2009

Ano Male Stripper

Photobucket
I bet if I told you that this was an anorexic male stripper going to perform what he considers to be a sexy strip tease at a bachelorette party you'd totally believe me, wouldn't you? Of course you would! Because that's exactly what the hell Victoria "Posh" Beckham looks like. Substitute that white Hermes bag with a boombox and BAM! Good to fucking go! Of course she would be that bony, scrawny ass pimple faced Revenge of the Nerds type stripper that your friends would hire for your party because they secretly hate you. You know the kind I'm talking about. They'll be gyrating their paperweight of an ass all up in your face asking "Whose been a naughty girl?!?" Only to be met with "Not me! I have been great! Angelic! Divine even! In fact, you know, I think I might actually join the convent. Yeah. I'm definitely going to do that so if you wouldn't mind just maybe going away. I don't really think the holy Lord would like it. He is watching us you know. Like Santa. Only with a temper like Chuck Norris."

1 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

She's looks like a member of the Village People, only with a natural born vagina.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet