Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As the Gosselins Turn

Photobucket
The Jon and Kate Gosselin saga continues today with quotes from Kate that state she has one foot outside the door of love. In other words, she's one menstral cycle away from kicking Jon's ass to the curb. "I don't know that we're in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing," Kate tells People magazine. "I've been struggling with the question of 'Who is this person?' for a while. I remember where I was the first time I heard her name. It's one of those things where you can try to make it go away, but there's blaring, red flashing lights." The "her" that Kate is refering to is 23 year old Deanna Hummel whose brother claims she'd been having a months-long affair with Jon. But while Jon is hitting up the bars in search of barely legal snatch, Kate is left home wondering what the helly hell she's going to do by her lonesome with all them kids. "You can't imagine yourself in a certain position when all this first happens, but you can do it over some months," she says. "It's a lot like when I was first pregnant with the babies, and it was pure shock and denial. But over time I imagined six cribs in my house, and six car seats. When your mind is ready to go there, you can accept any number of scenarios." Kate does have hope, however, that her marriage can be saved. "I will never give up hope that every member of our family can be absolutely happy again," she says.
Let this be a lesson kids. If you value your relationship at all, do not do reality television. It's a marriage killer. And if you don't believe me, just as Dave Navarro or Carmen Electra or Hulk Hogan, or Linda Hogan or or Jessica Simpson or Nick Lachey or Bobby Brown or Whitney Houston or Travis Barker or Shanna Moakler or Danny Bonaduce or Gretchen Bonaduce or Katie Price or Peter Andre or just about anyone that has ever dared to put the molah before the marriage.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet