Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daisy of Love and Rock of Love Conestestant Swapping STDs

Photobucket
Well, I think it's probably safe to say that Cage does not win the heart of Daisy De La Hoya on her VH1 reality show Daisy of Love. The cagefighter appropriately named "Cage" (real name Aric Nelson) has been spotted all over town making out with Rock of Love/Charm School/I Love Money contestant Angelique (better known as Frenchy). She even has an album on her myspace of pics they took together and he is #1 on her top friends list. (Yes, I already know how lame that sounds but you know how some people get about their top friends list. That shit is serious.)
However I'm going to take this one with a grain of salt. They are both two Slutty McSlut Sluts from Slutville, and I'm sure where they come from a hand job is just the formal way of saying "Good day". And can you even imagine the viral infections these two are creating by fusing their fluids? Next thing you know all the Rock of Love hos and Daisy of Love douches will hook up and create dirty, grimy little stripper and strip club bouner babies with barbed wire armband tattoos and a premature addiction to Jack Daniels and attention. Then VH1 can have a reality dating show where all the ROL and DOL spawn hook up. And that's how the end of the world comes to pass. So it was written.



7 comments:

Atlanta Cougar said...

I did like ROL 1 and 2. But after that I was just bored and tired of it. I tried to tune into DOL but gave up within the first 5 minutes. Even a reality tv junkie like me has to draw the line somewhere. And I do remember Frenchie. Wasn't she the stripper with the affected french accent and the bionic pumped up lips? Yuck!

Anonymous said...

FRENCHIE IS WAY TO SEXY AND TO HOT FOR THAT BOY!SHE IS TV GOLD SHE DEF NEED HER OWN SHOW!I LOVE FRENCHIE UR HOT GIRL!BUT U HAVE BAD TASTE IN BOY!

Anonymous said...

She is really French stripper barbie her accent alone make me hard she is super hot !that gyus is lucky bastard!

Anonymous said...

angelique is toooo ugly for that sexy bastard (cage) I LOVE U CAGE!!!!!! u guys r all f-in retared if u think that, that disgusting peice of plastic is hot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333 :,((((((((((((((((((

Anonymous said...

Frenchie is soo disgusting and cheap. Aric is way too good for her and that bitch needs some type of class.

Anonymous said...

cage is hella finnee way to cute for that slutt....!!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet