Sunday, May 3, 2009

Diane Kruger and Quentin Tarantino in New York Times Magazine

Photobucket
Diane Kruger and Quentin Tarantino are all up in the latest issue of NY Times Magazine pimping their soon to be released film, Inglorious Bastards. Now it goes without saying that Kruger looks flawless and classy and beautiful-as she always does. Tarantino on the other hand...I'm struggling to say something nice. Don't get me wrong-I'm a big fan of his. He creates amazing, strong, kick ass take no prisoners female leads for his flicks in a time where those are hard to come by. However, those hair plugs of his effing kill me! Why do men insist on doing that? Give me a bald motherfucker any day of the week. Natural is sessy! Certainly much sessier than that dead rat he shaved and superglued on top of his gord. Nevertheless he's Tarantino, so rat or no rat, he still rocks steady. Him and his bff the RZA.


2 comments:

sandra said...

love this photo shoot...especially Quentin wearing high heels...hahaah

Rachel said...

Something nice... great clothes and I'm jealous of his heels!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet