Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Evangeline Lilly Has it So Hard

Photobucket
Lost star Evangeline Lilly may be one of the hottest women in the world, but her ego could certainly be taken down a notch or two. In a recent interview with Women's Health magazine, the actress poo-poos about people wanting to know personal dees about her. She also praises fellow thespian Angelina Jolie for her ability to keep her private life private(ish). "No one knows that woman; she's a complete ice queen, which is perfect, Why should she be any more? She doesn't owe us anything."

Lilly finds curosity about her on-off relationship with former Lost co-star Dominic Monaghan to be the most annoying downside of fame. "If I were to tell you that Sandra Miggum and Henry Pickett are dating, would you ever care? They're completely fictional, so you don't know them," she says. "Well, people don't know us. So why should they care?" Ok but the dfference in between you and Sandra is you star on a hit telvison show, and have million dollar cosmetic contracts. But at least EL has a fabulous career and millions of dollars that she feels blessed to have, right? Not really."Right now, I'm happy doing a job that's not my ultimate dream," she says. "Even if you're unhappy, just pretend that you're happy. Eventually, your smile will be contagious to yourself. I had to learn that – I used to think, 'I'm being fake,' but you know what? Better to be fake and happy than real and miserable."

Ugh cry me a fucking river. I used to be down with this chick but all she does is cry and bitch and moan about how much she hates being famous and rich and doing a tevision show. It's like just quit alreay if it's making you that goddamn miserable. At least then we wouldnt have to hear you cry about how rough your life is.

source

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Well said! I completely agree :)

Anonymous said...

KIM KARDASHIANS COUSIN ' Sex Tape" RELEASE!!
that is HOt news .. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhTkFcitvSM

Lindsay Will Come At You Like A Spider Monkey said...

Thank you! I cannot believe no one else jumped on her on any of the other sites I go to.

Fuck off Evangeline.

Keith said...

I totally agree. I'm sick of celebs complaining. They know what it's going to be like. If you don't think you can handle it, then don't get into showbiz. Quit whining like a bunch of spoiled brats.

Suburbia Steph said...

Wah-waaaaaaah

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet