Monday, May 11, 2009

Ginnifer Goodwin in June's W Magazine

Photobucket
Ginnifer Goodwin never, ever fails to amaze me. I think that's because I, like many other people, tend to underestimate her. However, this girl gives the goods in every single thing she does. Take for example her role as Johnny Cash's first wife Vivian in "Walk the Line". She was stone cold serious and honestly I couldn't stand her. Then comes her turn as third wife Margene on Big Love. She's so whimsical and gosh darn lovable on that show that I forget she's got a secret sex siren hidden beneath those hideous clothes they make her wear. So naturally when I saw these ferocious pics of her in the June issue of W, you could have knocked me down with a feather. Girlfriend looks gorgeous! Stunning! A total man eater. And I'm loving it. This girl is a chamelon I tell you. And while some fashion snobs are saying she's too "common" for W, I say those bitches can fuck right off. This girl is giving it and anyone that doesn't think so needs to remove their head from Karl Lagerfeld's tight ass and bring it back to the real world. This shoot is gritty, raw, and sexy. This girl is fire.




2 comments:

The Dark Bohemiian said...

this shoot is HOOT !!!

Kaela said...

WHOA!!!!

..AND WHO SAYS "HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU" ????

SEXUUUUUAAAAALLLLLLLLL...


xo k

VISIT ME - I'M NEW!
www.kaelasroom.blogspot.com

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet