Friday, May 22, 2009

Gisele Bundchen is Pregnant. With a Baby.

Photobucket
If your name is Bridget Moynahan stop reading this immediately. Word on the street is that Gisele Bundchen is pregnant with husband Tom Brady's babay. The model and the athelete first sparked rumors of a bun in the oven on Monday when they were spotted leaving a Manhattan OBGYN. Now RadarOnline.com is reporting that Gisele has confided in close friends that she is indeed expecting. This would be the first child for the couple who wed in February. Brady has one child already, John Edward Moynahan, with actress Bridget Moynahan whom he left for the supermodel in late 2006.
Gisele has made it known that although John may not be her own flesh and blood, she loves him like her own. In the May edition of Vanity Fair magazine, she said "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent...I want him to have a great relationship with his mom because that's important. But I love him the same way as if he were mine." Bridget responded by breaking out her Gisele voodoo doll and tossing in the oven. So I'm guessing.

1 comments:

Keith said...

Congrats to Tom and Gisele.

I hope you will have a fab weekend. Cheers!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet