Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jennifer Morrison in Men's Fitness Magazine

Photobucket
This is Jennifer Morrison. She plays Dr. Cameron on "House". She's also in this month's Men's Fitness Magazine, and if someone could explain to me why, that would surely be super. You see, here's what I don't get: If you open up a Men's fitness magazine, you are likely to see a woman. If you open up a female's fitness magazine, you are also likely to see a woman. I never understood why that was. It seems to me that they would at least splatter pics of half naked dudes in the women's mags if they insist on putting women in the men's mags. Right? Doesn't that seem logical? Not that I want to see half naked dudes. I already have a man that blows all those other little pansy asses out of the water, but I'm sure my fellow sisters would love for the exposure to be fair and balanced. Can I get a what, what on that one?
Anyway, here is Jennifer's editorial. She looks cute and fit and blah blah blah.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet