Sunday, May 10, 2009

Little Orphan Zoe and Her Back Alley Band

Photobucket
This is Zoe Isabella Kravitz aka Little Orphan Zoe, and she sangs a little bit. Now I figured that her band, Elevator Fight would sound like Jack Johnson after smoking two(hundred) joints in the morning, but no! Surprisingly, some of it is ska! LOZ is an effing rude girl! I told you that shit was on the heels of a major comeback. But they aren't just dabbling in some Specials and The Toasters, LOZ and her band also remind me of another crazy, boho, feel the good vibrations actress similar in style. I'm of course talking about none other than Juliette Lewis and her band Juliette and the Licks.
Say what you will about the music or LOZ, I ain't trying to hear it. That little moth ball is a gem and gets a big gold star from me no matter what she does.



0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet