Sunday, May 31, 2009

Megan Fox in July's GQ UK

Photobucket
Oh hey look. It's Megan Fox in July's GQ UK. That's really all I have to say about that because what the hell else am I supposed to say? She looks hot? That would be very Captain Obvious of me, now wouldn't it? After all, how many times do you think you've heard the words "Megan Fox is hot"? I would venture to say at least 1,000. So I think I'll skip the formalities and just tell you that you look really hot today too. That color really compliments your skin tone and brings out the brightness in your eyes. And have you been working out? Sure looks like you have. Don't blush! I mean it. You look fantastic today.

1 comments:

Keith said...

Very sexy photos of her. Yeah, Megan Fox and hot definitely go hand in hand.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet