Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rock of Love/Charm School's Destiney is Pregnant. With a Baby.

Photobucket
In reality television news, Destiney Moore, known for her stints on VH1's "Rock of Love", "I Love Money" and "Charm School" is going to be having a babay. The budding clothing designer announced the news on her official website along with a picture of her bulging belly. Says Destiney:
"I am almost 5 months pregnant with my first child!!! YAY!! And, it's a BOY!!! So naturally I will be adding baby clothes to Divination :) I have been very busy lately getting ready for Dylan, and I have also been making a few different things, like necklace, bandanas & flowers. So I hope you enjoy my site, and I look forward to connecting with you!!"
Although Destiney did not say exactly who the baby daddy is, word on the street is it's her boyfriend Eric who helps design clothes for Divination. This will be the first child for the 32 year old chica and I'm sure she'll be a pretty good momma. From what you could see on Rock of Love, she was super close with her family (especially her dad who passed), and that's almost always an indicator of a good, attentive parent to be. Plus she was always my favorite and just seemed like an all around cool chick therefore I wish her mad happiness and blessings for a bright future.

2 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

I like Destiney too...she seemed to have a decent head on her shoulders, you know, and wasn't uberskanky like most of them bishes!

Wasn't she hooking up with one of the guys while on I Love Money?

Anonymous said...

Destiney was always my favorite as well.

@suburbia Steph Wasn't she hooking up with Entertainer? Ewwwww!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet