Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slacker Chic of the Week: Katherine Moennig

Photobucket
Katherine Moennig is the sexiest woman alive. I'm not just saying that. I really, truely mean it. She exudes this confident animal magnitism that is undeniably infectious. Honestly and truely if I was not married to my sexadocious husband I'd hit it in a New York minute. In addition to being uberhot, she also stars on a little show called The L Word and recently wrapped "Everybody's Fine", a comedy co-staring Drew Barrymore, Kate Beckinsale and Robert DeNiro, thank you very much.
And her style-can we talk about her style? It's effing perfection. She's feminine in a masculine way which imho is the sessiest way a woman can ever dress. It's timeless! And if you don't believe me, just ask the ghost of Marlene Deitrich. The way in which Moennig is often slouched over in a chair with some skinny jeans, a fitted blazer and some chucks knocks me out like Rocky Balboa. It says "I give a shit, but I don't mind wrinkling up my shirt after it's found it's way to your bedroom floor." It's the look I'm always going for, but she pulls it off oodles better. Because she's the effing shit. The way in which she always looks effortlessly stylish and effortlessly sexy is what makes her not only our Slacker Chic of the Week, but the sessiest woman currently strutting her shit on the face of the planet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

Haha my sister would be excited. She is in love with that girl for realz =)

Anonymous said...

Bless your fabulicious heart for this post! I worship at the altar that is Moennig. She's been my number 1 celeb crush for forever (and yes I'm a chick). Not only is she stunning, but she's so fucking cool. I forgive her for being Paltrow's cousin. I mean, she can't help that right?

Anonymous said...

Same anonymous as above... I just twittered the link. Expect a lot of horny lesbians to come sauntering in here.

Mrs. M. said...

lol I was thinking the same thing about Paltrow!
and thanks for the twitter anon!

l girl said...

she`s the one. that confidence she has, the attitude, style...omg, my girlfriend is so jealous...she`s the only women on the planet I`m dieing to have:((((

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet