Saturday, May 2, 2009

That Look Says It All

Photobucket
OMFG the look on Mary Kate Olsen's face while being confronted by the woman formerly known as Meg Ryan is priceless. "Is this thing human? Anamatronic? Did someone slip LSD in my drink? Is she melting or is it just my imagination? Am I going to catch whatever flesh eating disease obviously got ahold of this woman? Oh Jesus does she have the swine flu? I knew I should have worn my Gucci gas mask. That's what I effing get for not carrying around a bag bigger than myself. The one time! Damn you Murphy and your fucking laws! All the years of wearing clothes I found in the dumpster that are littered with God knows what and this is how I'm gpong to go out. What bullshit."

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet