Monday, May 4, 2009

Things That Make You Go EEEWWW!!!

Photobucket
There are many things I could do without hearing: The sounds Whitney Houston makes during sexy time, the word "dollop", and certainly any wierd ass Oedipus complex stories. Yet that is exactly what Shia LaBeiuf is serving up in his June interview with Playboy. The Transformers star talks about his mom walking around naked when he was a child, how his parents smoked him up, and how he would totally date his mom if he did not come into this world via her vaginal canal. I told you-nast! Anyway here are some highlights from the interview for your displeasure. Although be warned-reading this might result in involuntary bullemia:
On his mom being naked at home: "The nudity was weird, especially when her friends came over. All of them would just be naked around the house. That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there. You've got your little buds over, and Mom's, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever. She's in the middle of goddess-group time, where it's literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another's bodies with incense, then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time."
His parent open attitude towards drug use: "I grew up with a bunch of hippies, and marijuana was always around. Pot was never looked at as a negative thing. I could smoke it on holidays with my parents, and we were all good. I like pot. It has never been a monster for me. I can put limits on it. But I definitely saw from a very young age what drugs can do to you."
On his sexy mom: "Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother as sick as that sounds."
On his injured hand: "It's permanently f****d. I'll never be back to 100 percent or have full recovery. I can't zipper my zipper or button my shirt without extreme pain. But I chalk it up as my own s**t. This accident is what I needed in my life. I'm not in control. For the first time, I can admit that and know that, the hand is like a tattoo that says MISTAKE."
On the night he got behind the wheel: "I had a whiskey and three beers," he said. "I'm not going to start speaking on law stuff now and corner myself, but the fact that I ever got into the car was a mistake. I'm in AA now, too. I've had drinks, but it has been a leveling-out process. Am I an alcoholic? I may not be. I don't know. But I also know that in the situation I'm in, with temptations what they are, I have no room for alcohol in my life.
Filming 'Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle' while going through puberty: "Lucy Liu would play with my mind. I was deep in puberty at this point. Hormones are flying off of me. I mean, what are you supposed to do? You're 14, 15 years old, and you've got the f*cking sexiest woman in the world sitting across from you."On Transformers 2: "[It's] the first movie ever to shoot with actors on the Pyramids. We got something like five Guinness records for making this film, including one of the biggest explosions with an actor in it in the history of cinema."
If you will excuse me I'm going to go down three bottles of Pepto and try to scrub the ick from my brain. I highly advise you to do the same.
Source

6 comments:

Ally said...

OMG really? I think Shia's Car accident got a screw loose in the head...xoxo love ya darling!

Suburbia Steph said...

I don't know what gives me the heebie jeebies more....the talk about his mom or that food he's about to ingest.

Ugh. I. hate. watching. people. eat. Grrrrrossss!

Yeah, that hippie dippy nudie shit wouldn't fly nowadays. Someone's parents would get tagged as being a child molester or something.

Mrs. M. said...

I feel the same way about the food thing except I can't stand to hear the sounds of people eating. its the worst noise ever.

Suburbia Steph said...

You're absolutely right! Hearing noises is worse than seeing!

Sasha said...

Minus this interview, I still think Shia is hot..I dont know what it is......the moms thing is 100 kinds of wrong.

Mrs. M. said...

Sasha said...
Minus this interview, I still think Shia is hot..I dont know what it is......the moms thing is 100 kinds of wrong.

May 4, 2009 4:54 PM

--------------

Right?!? Talk about TMI. Some things are definitely better left kept to one's self

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet