Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vivienne Westwood for Singapore Fashion Week

Photobucket
So how did Vivienne Westwood close the Audi Fashion Festival for Singapore Fashion Week yesterday? By sending down a slew of mini-me's in full on outrageous signature Brit Westwood designs. Now, as far as critiquing Ms. Westwood's collection, I believe that's something that just cannot be done. High fashion-like any other form of art, is subjective and open to individual interpretaion. I mean, who can knock someone's vision? Certainly not me. Although I do have one thing to say: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
Photobucket
Ok now that I got that out of my system here's Ms. Westwood's collection in all it's magnificent, over the top, uncensored glory.



















2 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

The first photo reminds me of the quilted blanket the movers used to cushion our furniture on the moving truck.

Mrs. M. said...

lmfao, without the crazed albino cat lady wrapped in it i'm assuming.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet