Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zachary Quinto in Intersection Magazine

Photobucket
OK i have to ask-am I the only one that immediately thinks "Sylar!" the moment they see Zachary Quinto? Honestly i've tried to silence the Heroes fan within, but it keeps rising against the current and fighting it's villanous way out! Damn you Gabriel Gray and your memorable performances!
Second, what the hell is Intersection Magazine? I honestly don't know. Do they sell cars? Planes? Or is it just for people that like cars and planes? And if so, why the hell is Zachary Quinto in the magazine? Is he secretly the CEO of GM on the sly? Or is this some sort of nod to Sylar's "I can fix anything because I'm all mechanical and shit" special powers? Regardless I know this post contains a heaping helping of ZQ, which should be good enough for you and require no explanation of what or whys.



2 comments:

Lindsay Will Come At You Like A Spider Monkey said...

This is totally off the wall and possibly crazy, but homeboy looks like a young Scott Bakula right there. Please tell me I'm not the only one who adores Scott Bakula?

Mrs. M. said...

Scott Bakula is the man! I was glad to see his revival as Chuck's superspy dad on "Chuck". That role was perfect for him.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet