Thursday, June 4, 2009

Are Gwen and Gavin Splitsville?

Photobucket
Could one of rock's most famous couples be headed for divorce court? According to sources close to Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, the two have seperated. They even claim that Gavin is already dating another woman. Hollywood Dame is also saying that they have seen photographic evidence of Gavin kissing said female and that the couple are planning to announce their separation after they are done touring. The pair began dating in 1995 and married in 2002.
Geez I hope this isn't true. Not only because they make a darling couple, but because of the kiddies. Although this might leave that window open for a Gwen and Tony Kanal reunion. It seems as if a teeny part of her always hoped they'd get back together and live happily ever after. Remember when she said "all I ever did was look at Tony and pray that God would let me have a baby with him."? Yeah.

2 comments:

Carsi said...

I really hope this isn't true. They are perfect together, even though sometimes I secretly wish she'd get back with Tony

Keith said...

I hope this isn't true myself. They made such a cute couple. Plus it would be nice to see one couple in the entertainment world make it work out.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet