Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Because No One Anywhere is Doing Anything...

I'm not going to mince words: Hollywood has been boring my ass for the last few weeks. Now I don't know what has gotten into everyone that they're suddenly acting all saintly and staying out of trouble, but their lack of interrest means bad new bears for me and no news for you. Which is why I felt compelled to post something-anything-of interrest. So here is one of my favoritest, darkest, most salacious editorials of all time. It features the goddess of my world and most beautiful woman on the planet, Scarlett Johansson alongside burlesque baby Dita Von Teese getting all bondage-y for a 2006 issue of Flaunt magazine. Enjoy!





1 comments:

Carsi said...

Those are amazing pictures. Btw thanks for recommending Wristcutters, it was great :-) I don't have Netflix but I think I'm gonna have to get it to see the Leigh Bowery documentary that looks good too :-)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet