Monday, June 15, 2009

Bruce and Emma Willis in W Magazine

Photobucket
Oooh wee! I know once men get past a certain age, they tend to lose the edge and sex appeal they once had in their younger days, but not Bruce Willis. Oh no! The exception to the rule is in the July issue of W magazine posing with wife (not daughter, as many people thought) Emma Willis and looking just as fit and dashing as ever. Although he may be too old for my taste (54 is a bit old for me to get down with), I'd have to say Bruce still has it. Something tells me this dude will have more animal magnatism at 70 than most men in their 20's. If I was a dude, I'd totally be inspired.











2 comments:

sandra said...

Wow!! speechless...

Keith said...

My sister has a huge crush on him.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet