Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Daily Mail Calls Megan Fox the Dumbest Celeb Ever

Photobucket
The Daily Mail, apparently desperate to jump on the "I Hate Megan Fox" bandwagon, has just released an article implying that the Transformer's star is quite possibly the dumbest celeb ever. That's right. The rag that brings you ultra-invasive crotch shots taken from behind some bush a half mile away has the nerve to call a girl out on her lack of class and elegance. To prove her "ignorance" (again with the irony), they have pulled the actress' least insightful quotes over the last few years, attempting to unveil Foxy as a babbling, bumbling idiot. Here are just a few delightful things the stone throwers had to say:
"The actress made a stunning appearance last night at Mann's Village Theatre, but the words that tumble out of her mouth aren't quite in the same league.
The 23-year-old American has amazed fans with her ignorance as she travels the world promoting her movies with red-carpet comments and magazine interviews.
She's quite happy to discuss drugs, sex and even flatulence but take this example of her discussing her 'Brian' tattoo - dedicated to on/off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
She said: 'I wouldn't regret the tattoo if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.'
Among her more controversial comments is her call to legalise cannabis.
She told British GQ: 'I hope they legalise it and when they do I'll be the first fucking person in line to buy my pack of joints.
'People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, fucked-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalise it.'
She told FHM last year: 'I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women slags, which is sad.
'I haven't met a lot of men who've said, "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!" That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.'
Two years ago, Megan offered up too much information she revealed her questionable hygiene habits.
She told FHM: 'I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush."'
Ugh. First off, Megan Fox is interview by like, ten people a day every day. You can hardly blame her for having occassional diarreah of the mouth. I know if I got asked 100 effing times a day about my beauty or what it was like to kiss Shia LeBeouf, I'd be trying to toss up some shit too. Second, we all say stupid things. It's just a way of life. Picking a handful of quotes out of the thousands of interviews she's done and lumping them all together like that is moronic and mean spirited. And that's saying a lot coming from me. Can you even imagine someone recording all of your conversations and analyzing them like it's the effing book of Geneis or the goddamn Da Vinci code? I would die of embarrassment from some of the idiotic things I've let tumble out of my mouth!
When it comes to Foxy, all anyone can ever talk about is either how hot she is, or how dumb her comments are. In fact, I think I might be the only person on the face of the planet that is pretty neutral when it comes to her. Although the more shit people talk about her, the more I'm beginning to love her. Besides, if this was a hot dude that was saying these things, no one would be dragging him through the mud. I mean, Sean William Scott is quite possibly the dumbest piece of shit on the planet, and you don't see anyone pointing fingers at him and saying he rides the short bus. Then again I guess that's pretty much common knowledge.
source

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet