Thursday, June 4, 2009

David Carradine Found Dead in Hotel Room!

Photobucket
This news is almost too sad to report. David Carradine, a martial arts master who starred in over 220 shows and movies including Kill Bill, Kung Fu and Crank 2 was found dead in his Bangkok Thailand hotel Thursday. He was discovered by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck. His personal manager, Chuck Binder, told People magazine that the actor's death was "shocking and sad. He was full of life, always wanting to work ... a great person." Carradine with in Thailand filming his latest movie "Stretch". He also currently has 7 films in post production including "Detention", "Six Days in Paradise" and "Night of the Templar". He is survived by his wife, Annie Bierman, and four children.
Mr. Carradine was a master of his craft and will truely, truely be missed. RIP David Carradine! As a major martial arts movie fan I thank you for all the hours of enjoyment you have given me. Your body may be gone but your legacy will live on forever.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sad...Bill killed Bill.

Keith said...

I was so sad and shocked when I heard this news. I'm a big fan of his. R.I.P.

Mrs. M. said...

I am totally floored by the news. I figured since he was such a big practitioner of tai chi he was very centered and zen. So sad.

aser said...

Carradine is the family curse?!
I think that watching this movie, you will be able to understand why it happened.
See the last interview:Carradine-film

grasshopper said...

i was surprised to find out how many more movies Carradine was in besides Kill Bill

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet