Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fierce or No Fierce: Carmen Electra's Shaved Head

Photobucket
Just a couple months after singer Cassie grabbed the shears and started the
half hair trend, Carmen Electra has jumped on board and replicated the bold, ballsy look. However, I hate to say the do does not look nearly as good on the Playboy centerfold as it did on Cassie. I'm not sure whether it's because Carmen pussed out and only shaved 1/4 of her head instead of 1/2 or because it just doesn't suit her, but something about this look is giving me a bad case of the "WRONG"s. That's just me though. What do you think? Is Carmen's new style fierce or no fierce?

7 comments:

sandra said...

actually...I love it! brave I say!

Carsi said...

she actually doesn't look bad, but this trend needs to die

Daners Isadora- Bond Girl said...

If she would have cut the rest of her hair, it'd probably look better, but I agree, the trend must die

Keith said...

I don't care for this trend at all.

Emily said...

Seems like everyone is shaving half their hair off. I like it.

BTW my dear, I nominated you for an award, so come visit =)

brittany said...

she looks ridiculous, it looks like she hacked it off with a kitchen knife!!! cassie's is so impeccably groomed you can't help respect it.((ha my captcha was "gangy"- carmen electra's hair is way gangy.)

Mrs. M. said...

brittany said...
she looks ridiculous, it looks like she hacked it off with a kitchen knife!!! cassie's is so impeccably groomed you can't help respect it
-------------
i agree with that sfm. Cassie's look really manicured and it makes all the difference.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet