Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fifteen

Photobucket
You better get any inappropriate thoughts out of your head this very instant, because this child, Taylor Momsen, is only 15. That's right. 15. She couldn't even get a conventional job without mommy and daddy's permission. And even if she did, she couldn't drive herself there. Yeah, let that resonate for a second. So young and yet already so trampy. Ok no that's not really fair especially coming from me. I will say though all you parents out there better buckle down and take notice. This is the new 15. And the new 15 is 30. And 30 wants yo' man.
All shit talking aside, I would totally wear that outfit. But I'm 27. I can cross the street without having to hold someone's hand. I can see an R rated movie. I can buy cigarettes. I don't, but I can.

4 comments:

Keith said...

I'm old enough to be her dad and I was having dirty thoughts about her. Shame on me.

News Blog said...

Nice Post
Gay

Mrs. M. said...

I am loving your new icon Keith. It's so suave!

ParisWillow said...

I know she's the same age as me and I thought she was aleast 20

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet