Friday, June 5, 2009

Foxy Says Legalize It, Don't Criticize It

Photobucket
Never one to shy away from sharing her opinion, Megan Fox is talking that controversial talk yet again, this time stating that she would love to see the sweet, sweet ganja legalized for the good of all humanity. Well, I made up that last part, but it really would be good for humanity-and the economy. Foxy tells British GQ “I hope they legalize (marijuana). I can't tell you how much bull I've been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it's this crazy, hippy, (jacked)-up thing to do. And it's not. I hope they legalize it...And when they do, I'll be the first person in line to buy my pack of joints."
Um, no. I'll be the first in line. But I will kindly share a pack of cherry twizlers with you while we wait. Because I'm selfless like that. Not selfless enough to give up my spot in line or anything, but that would be asking a lot.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet