Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gwen Stefani in July's Elle Magazine

Photobucket
Newly reunited with No Doubt and ready for the road, Gwen Stefani takes to the July issue of Elle to discuss everything from life as a wife to life as a mother, to life as one of rock's biggest stars. Gwennie Gwen Gwen even confronts rumors that the ND reconciliation is a bit rocky telling the mag "Everybody's making it like there's all this new tension, you know, like I stepped away from the band and now they're jealous of me. And look, maybe there is a little bit of that."
She also says that despite the fact that the boys of her band will always be like family, it's her role as wife and mother that have become the main priorities. "I always referred to No Doubt as a marriage, because that's what it's like to be together for so long and go through what we've been through...I can't really have that relationship with them anymore," she explained. "My priorities are always going to be my husband and my family now. That's a huge, huge thing."
Well Gwen, you may feel conflicted but one thing remains the same: you're still a fierce jungle tiger and one of the most fashionable women in the world. And no amount of solo work, motherhood, or No Doubtness can ever strip you of that.



3 comments:

Keith said...

I love Gwen. She's one of my favorite stars out there. She's beautiful, talented & stylish. Great photos.

ChicChickory said...

I Love Love LOVE Miss Gwen! If I ever bat for the other team, she is sooooo my dream woman! I saw ND about ten years ago, and she looks and sounds just as phenomenal in person as she does in pics/mags/videos/etc.

charleemary said...

Gwen is awesome. I use to have a poster of her hanging on my wall. She is a great inspiration. A great balance between being a tom boy and a girly girl and I absolutely love that!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet