Monday, June 1, 2009

Johnny Depp in July's Vanity Fair

Photobucket
Ok so here's the deal: I know how much many of you love, adore and worship the ground that Johnny Depp walks on (if in fact he walks. He probably fucking glides on air seeing as how he's Johnny Depp and all) And because I respect the love you have for him I will not be speaking one ill word about this photoshoot for July's Vanity Fair. Nope, I wont say anything about how his skin is beginning to resemble Geoge Hamilton's or utter one syllable on that hat he's wearing and how it needs to die a sad, miserable death in a hot valley. You won't hear any of that from me! It's nothing but rainbow skies and puppy dog kisses. Viva la Johnny!



3 comments:

sandra said...

oh...what more can I say? one of the hottest...:)
*tnx for support

Emily said...

Hmm... he actually looks too clean for me in this photoshoot.

Mrs. M. said...

i agree emily. a clean johnny depp makes me uncomfortable.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet