Thursday, June 25, 2009

Marilyn Manson Fantasizes About Killing Exgirlfriend

Photobucket
In a recent interview with Spin magazine, Marilyn Manson details his split from exgirlfriend Evan Rachel Wood, describing it as the lowest point in his life. He goes on to say that one day he called her a whopping 158 times, cutting himself each time he did so. Says Manson, "My lowest point was Christmas Day 2008, because I didn't speak to my family. My walls were covered in scrawlings of the lyrics and cocaine bags nailed to the wall. And I did have an experience where I was struggling to deal with being alone and being forsaken and being betrayed by putting your trust in one person, and making the mistake of that being the wrong person. I made the mistake of trying to, desperately, grasp on and save that and own it. And every time I called her that day - I called 158 times - I took a razorblade and I cut myself on my face or on my hands."
"This was intentional, this was a scarification. I wanted to show her the pain she put me through. It was like, 'I want you to physically see what you've done.' "That damage is part of the record, and the song 'I Want to Kill You Like They Do in The Movies' is about my fantasies. I have fantasies every day about smashing her skull in with a sledgehammer. "'Devour' is about when someone said to me, 'OK, I want to be with you until I die.' And then they gave up. I was at the point in my life where I was like, 'OK, let's die, but I tell you what, I'm going to kill you first, because I don't trust you.' "

Oh my God, enough with the fucking dramatics. Am I the only one that thinks he is a perpetual 14 year old moody goth kid on the inside that uses cutting himself as a way of getting attention? I mean honestly. Will.i.am should give his manager a ringadingding because it sounds to me like someone needs a good slap in the face. Don't get me wrong-I take depression very seriously, but a 40 year old man calling a 21 year old incessantly and resorting to self mutilation is just SO immature. Get a fucking grip already and stop trying to shock us with your "Imma bash your skull in with a sledgehammer" business. If you really want to surprise us, take up jogging, get your daily recommended amount of fiber or build a damn ship in a bottle. Honestly, scrawling on the walls and cutting yourself while using blow? Sooooo cliche.

2 comments:

Keith said...

He is such a weirdo. He's just trying to get back in the spotlight. He's been over for years.

Madam Miaow said...

Yes, my first reaction was, "What are you, twelve?"

That'll teach him to part with the lovely Dita VT. Now that's what I call a showbiz couple.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet