Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Has Died

Photobucket
Michael Jackson is said to have died in a Los Angeles hospital today at the age of 50. Although extensive details regarding his passing remain unclear, word is quickly beginning to spread as to the cause of his death. Yahoo News reports:
"L.A. fire department paramedics responded to a call at his L.A. home about 12:30
p.m. Sources say when they arrived they discovered the King of Pop unconscious and not breathing. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.
Hundreds of people gathered outside the hospital as word of his death spread. The emergency entrance at the UCLA Medical Center, which is near Jackson's rented home, was roped off with police tape."

Jackson is survived by his three children-Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

1 comments:

Keith said...

This news really shocked me. I was always more of a Prince fan, but I still liked some of MJ's music. I did a post about his passing for my Dino Lounge blog. I did one on Farrah for my Sugar & Spice blog.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet