Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Octomom Vs. Kate Gosselin: Battle of the McStretchy Vagina Attention Whores

Photobucket
You know how sometimes guys will have either a literal or metaphorical dick measuring contest? Well, Kate Gosselin and Octomom seem to have a similar sort of gig going on, only they're measuring the size of their black hole vaginas that once held more than eight human beings. RadarOnline recently caught up with Angelina Jolie Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and because they either have no souls or nothing better to do, they showed her a clip of Kate Gosselin flapping her gums to Dr. "I'm not really a Doctor but I play one on TV" Phil about how Octomom is basically a shitbag of a mother. Octo responded by saying "She needs to stop being so judgmental and stop pulling at straws for attention...My children are extremely healthy, strong and happy. Don't you have, like, a lot of issues in your life? A lot of marital problems?...Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?"
Ladies please! Do not fight amongst yourselves! You are both raging attention whores who are using your tiny little children as cash cows and are equally as awful in my eyes. In fact, if both of you were hanging off a cliff and I could only save one of you, I'd let both your asses fall. You two bitches should be forming some sort of shitty mother super alliance instead of breaking each other down like the Berlin Wall. I mean just think-if you recruited KFed, you three could single handidly repopulate the Earth after that whole Paris Hilton vagina exploding appocalypse fiasco. Everyone already hates you both. The least you could do is not hate each other. You have so much in common! Obnoxious personalities, reality television shows, the ability to have bigger litters than a Golden Retriever-there is no reason why Kate and Octo should not be besties!

1 comments:

Keith said...

I can't stand either of these creeps. They both make me sick. I'm disgusted by them. I refuse to watch either of them. I always flip the channel.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet