Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Olga Kurylenko in DT Magazine

Photobucket
Former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko gets her something on in the latest issue of DT Magazine striking some *dare I say* boring and uninspiring poses. That's not to say she doesn't look good, but these shots seem a little awkward. I can just actually see the blank thought bubble forming over her head as the photographer and art director yell out a bunch of commands. "But wait...you want me to sit AND put my hands behind my body?!? What the hell is this-Twister?!?" I have to give this whole charade a C-. Girlfriend has as much life in her eyes as a extra in
George Romero's "Dawn of the Dead".

2 comments:

Keith said...

Olga is very gorgeous, but I totally see where you are coming from about these pictures.

Mrs. M. said...

She looked phenomenal in Quantum of Solace. These pics just dont do her justice.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet