Friday, June 12, 2009

Pics from Graduate Fashion Week 2009

Photobucket
Claudia Schiffer, Rosie Huntington and other fashion superluvahs were on hand in London yesterday to celebrate the latest grads ready to get their feet wet and splash in the metaphorical pool of fashion design. Each June Graduate Fashion Week stages a static exhibition showcasing the work of some 50 universities across 52 courses, and approximately 22 university fashion shows. Now I'm not entirely sure who the creators of these designs are, but I sure would like to be informed. So if you know, by all means, share the wealth of knowledge!
Although it's not in my nature to knock someone's creative vision, I must say that for me, I don't get the oversized human eating sweaters. I love crazy, but imho they make the wearer look crazy crazy. Like deranged clown crazy throwing you in the trunk of their VW kind of crazy. But enough about me-what do you think? Would you wear any of these ensembles?













1 comments:

edi retnati said...

nice fashion to wear it.... makes somebody feels confidence and beauty for her style

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet