Monday, June 8, 2009

Scarlett Johansson in Elle France

Photobucket
Ok so I know that everyone and their mother cannot stop talking about how they hate Scarlett Johansson as a brunette and that she loses all the bombshell appeal the minute she washes the Marilyn right out of her hair, but I am not even trying to hear that noise. First off, the brown is for a movie role, so who are we to judge? If someone wants to pay my ass 15 million dollars, you better believe I'm going to have whatever the hell kind of hair they want me to have. Second, well, I forget what my second point was. But it's ScarJo, and in my eyes, she can do no wrong. She will always be glorious and classy and the reason that God made a girl.
Anyway, here's my favorite lady in the June issue of French Elle. Je'taime.




5 comments:

sandra said...

adorable as always! Love Scarlet :)

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I did NOT like the brown hair at first, but I do like it in this shoot =)

Keith said...

I think she's beautiful no matter what.

By the way, I responded to your comments on my blog about my post about ideas of making some extra money. I did want to say here that I really appreciate your advice. I mean that. I'm definitely going to check out those recommendations.

she_is_scarlett said...

I totally loved the pic of the mirror, but I'm not a big fan of the rest of them, she should go back to blonde. Big kisses! check out my scarlett blog if you want ;)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet