Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shia LaBeouf in Parade Magazine

Photobucket
I know that there are many, many, many of you guys and girls out there that go absolutely gaga over Shia LaBeouf, so this one's for you. Personally I cannot look at this dude in any type of sexual manner whatsoever. Ever since he was a wee lass, he has looked and acted exactly (exactly) like my brother in law, therefore despite only a couple of years age difference, no matter how old he gets, how much he matures, how many sex scenes he does, I will always see him in a little brother kind of light. However, the rest of you that do not have a brother in law that looks like Shia, here's the Transformer's star in the latest issue of Parade Magazine. In this issue, Shia talks about his fame and fortune saying “I don’t handle fame well. Most actors on most days don’t think they’re worthy. I have no idea where this insecurity comes from, but it’s a God-sized hole. If I knew, I’d fill it, and I’d be on my way. The good actors are all screwed up. They’re all in pain. It’s a profession of bottom-feeders and heartbroken people.” He also went on to tell Parade that he appreciates the priveleges he has and knows how fleeting it all can be. “I know I’m one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don’t have to work. I’ve got money. I’m famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know.”
Well, considering that he has been working steadily for over a decade, I think it's safe to say he doesn't have to worry about counting his pennies anytime soon. Unless of course he pulls a LiLo, in which case I encourage the purchasing of stocks and bonds and piggy banks immediately if not sooner.

1 comments:

Sasha said...

I recently read on "groupie tales" of an encounter with Shia...it made me crush on him even MORE!!!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and Buildings by Antoine Mallet